SnackBOX is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
SnackBOX takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our mission statement.
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Accessibility is integrated into our procurement practices.
- An accessibility officer or official has been appointed.
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees.
- Clear accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the organization.
- Formal accessibility quality assurance methods exist within the organization.
Current accessibility standard of the site:
WCAG 2.1 level AA
Current content conformance status:
Fully conformant: the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This site is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
- Chrome version 108
- Safari version 15.6
- Firefox version 107
- Samsung version 17
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
SnackBOX assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company or organization.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- Phone: (612) 355-3895
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: 1120 Lund Blvd, Anoka, MN 55303, United States
We aim to respond to feedback within 48 hours.
You are entitled to lodge a complaint to SnackBOX if you are dissatisfied with our response. To do so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This accessibility statement is approved by: