QUAKER RECALLS GRANOLA BARS AND GRANOLA CEREALS DUE TO POSSIBLE HEALTH RISK
The Quaker Oats Company announced the recall of specific granola bars and granola cereals because they have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella.
The products impacted are sold in outlets throughout the United States. Consumers should check their pantries for any of the products listed below and dispose of them.
These were in my SnackBOX, What should I do?
- Do not eat and please dispose of them
- To request a reimbursement please go to https://www.quakergranolarecall.com/
- Choose Chewy bar
- Use upc 03077504
- Enter the Pack count. ( If you had 2 in your box choose 2)
- It will ask for how many boxes of this count you have and you can say 1
- It will ask for how much you paid for each box. You should account for .50 cents for each bar. If you had two bars you would say 1.00
- Follow the rest of the prompt for a reimbursement